Senior Growth Program Manager - Paid Acquisition, Cash App
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs
Cash App is the fastest growing financial brand in the world. Built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic money app with over 15 million active monthly users.
Loved by customers and by pop culture, we’ve held the #1 spot in finance on the App Store for almost two years, and our social media posts see more engagement in a day than most financial brands see in a year.
With major offices in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Kitchener-Waterloo, and Melbourne, Cash App is bringing a better way to send, spend, invest, and save to anyone who has ever sought an alternative to today’s banking system.
Cash App’s Growth Team drives customer acquisition, engagement, retention, and monetization for Cash App overall. We’re building a robust platform to influence customer behavior and accelerate Cash App’s top-line growth. On top of this foundation, we’re scaling 3 product teams (Rewards & Status, Ads, and Wallet), a platform team (Marketing Tools), and 2 business teams (Sales and Growth Programs). In all, we’re building a state-of-the-art rewards, payments, and advertising platform that will both 1) propel Cash App forward as the leading global digital bank, and 2) power commerce end-to-end for the largest brands in the world.
As part of the Growth Team’s rapid expansion, we’re looking to hire an outstanding Senior Growth Program Manager to drive scalable and efficient customer acquisition for Cash App via our paid ads, ASO, and referrals/invitations channels. This individual will own Cash App’s top-line customer acquisition goals, and will be responsible for allocating Cash App’s paid marketing budget to optimize for growth overall.
In this role you will:
- Own, optimize, and expand Cash App’s portfolio of paid acquisition placements and programs
- Develop & test advertising placements, value propositions, copy, and channels in partnership with Cash App’s in-house design team as well as a growing portfolio of external vendors
- Rigorously test hypotheses and use data to drive decision making, including implementing the necessary analytical frameworks and reporting mechanisms to measure and drive success.
- Partner closely with Analytics to lead aggregating, tracking, and performance measurement for Growth Programs (upper funnel marketing and downstream product conversions), evaluate the success of marketing initiatives against KPI goals (conversions, CPA, LTV, ROI) and develop dashboards to communicate the data in a clear and digestible way so that the team can easily assess and react to trends.
- Partner with business, product, design, data science, customer success, and operations to increase usage and adoption of Cash App across the customer lifecycle funnel
In short, this role is a hybrid of traditional roles in Business, Marketing, Analytics, and Program Management. You will have the opportunity to work with basically all disciplines on the Cash App team all with your eye toward one goal: Growth.
- 5+ years of work experience, preferably with a combination of product, business operations, analytics, consulting, or other data-driven and impact-oriented role at a high-growth tech company
- Expert quantitative and analytical abilities: you have a deep understanding of statistical analysis to assist in A/B and incrementally testing, experience writing SQL and ETL queries, and proficiency with data visualization tools (ideally Tableau and/or Looker)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a proven ability to lead complex cross-functional initiatives through influence both up and across the org chart
- A strong understanding of customer lifecycle frameworks and what it takes to scale a business from zero to one
- An energetic, self-motivated, humble and hungry attitude. Nothing stops you from moving the ball forward.
- Interest in coaching, mentoring, and eventually managing junior team members
- Experience with mobile advertising and marketing channels (i.e. paid ads, SEO, ASO, in-product, push, email) and concepts (attribution, LTV, CAC, ROI, payback periods) a strong plus
Cash App treats all employees and job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, qualifications, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding state and city guidelines.