Learning and Programs Lead, Cash App
- San Francisco, CA
We are seeking an experienced Learning & Programs professional to support our growing Cash App team with individuals around the world. You will be instrumental in initiating and driving Learning and Employee Experience programs across the Cash organization, with considerable focus on scaling for growth and culture retention.
The ideal candidate is one who is interested in making a significant impact in one of the most valued and visible groups in the company and excels in a fast-paced, high engagement environment with extraordinary desire to innovate. You will have the opportunity to create and deliver unique programs and tools to support a rapidly growing and distinct organization. You will be on the front line working closely with leaders throughout the organization, comfortable influencing key partners, and driving initiatives forward despite any unexpected roadblocks.
- Help develop and build Cash culture through the creation and implementation of programs and processes across Learning & Development, Inclusion & Diversity (I&D), and Internal Communications.
- Build best-in-class learning programs inclusive of onboarding, training, and continued learning.
- Be responsible for identifying and developing trainers throughout our organization to facilitate and deliver targeted programs.
- Build and execute on a comprehensive I&D events strategy.
- Guide our Inclusion & Diversity efforts in partnership with Square’s I&D and Talent teams, creating I&D strategies customized for our team’s needs around the globe.
- Build and manage internal communications tools and content, inclusive of optimizing and right sizing communications platforms as well as producing our monthly Cash App All Hands.
- In partnership with our Talent team, build a best in class employment brand which surfaces Cash’s unique culture.
- BA/BS degree in related field, with 5-7 years of experience in a learning related functions.
- Training and coaching experience.
- Strong process and project management experience, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities concurrently.
- Experience collaborating across the organization.
- Analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting experience.
- Ability to develop and maintain highly effective internal and external interpersonal business relationships at all levels.
- Experience with customer service, communication and cross group collaboration.
- Experience dealing with ambiguity.
- Experience working on more than one project and priority at a time.