Technical Recruiter, Cash App
- Kitchener, ON, Canada
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs
Cash App is the fastest growing financial brand in the world. Built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic money app with over 15 million active monthly users.
Loved by customers and by pop culture, we’ve held the #1 spot in finance on the App Store for almost two years, and our social media posts see more engagement in a day than most financial brands see in a year.
With major offices in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Kitchener-Waterloo, and Melbourne, Cash App is bringing a better way to send, spend, invest, and save to anyone who has ever sought an alternative to today’s banking system.
As a Technical Recruiter, you will lead recruitment efforts to identify uniquely accomplished individuals to guide us forward. You will build strategies to engage and build relationships within the software engineering and data science communities. Throughout the entire process, you will provide an unparalleled experience, while serving as an adviser to candidates and internal partners alike.
- Build relationships and collaborate with senior management and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and team goals
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Partner with the broader recruiting team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes
- Source active and passive candidates from a variety of sources and communities: online and internal databases, employee referrals, events, networking and research
- Be a consultative adviser to the business, leading strategic discussions to build teams holistically
- 6+ years of full cycle recruiting experience for a scaling organization
- Build relationships with individuals in a competitive market
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and solve complex problems while working with business partners to achieve a common goal
- Thrive in a data and metrics driven environment
- Consultative communication skills while working with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- A positive and team- oriented approach to your work
- Experience recruiting for a variety of technical roles (e.g. Product Managers, Data Scientists, Mobile Engineers, UI Engineers, Design, etc.)
- Experience building and improving recruitment processes
Cash App treats all employees and job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, qualifications, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding state and city guidelines.