Instructional Designer, Cash Customer Operations
- St. Louis, MO
We are looking for a creative instructional designer who has experience in both eLearning and instructor led training development and is passionate about our mission of economic empowerment. You will be focused on creating and optimizing clear and engaging learning experiences that promote success across the Cash Customer Operations Team (CCO) and the Customer Success Teams. There is a broad range of opportunities including soft skills development, building product and system knowledge, workflow efficiency, and targeting behaviors to have the greatest impact on performance.
- Conduct full scale training needs analysis to design learning solutions to close performance gaps, roll out programs, and prepare CCO Leaders and Team Members to succeed.
- Manage the instructional design process end-to-end from project scoping, design methodology, evaluation and measurement through to the development of the final product.
- Work with SMEs and partners to understand needs, create design documents and gather insights to enhance the effectiveness of the learning solution.
- Use instructional design methodologies such as ADDIE or SAM to design a solution to achieve defined instructional goals.
- Develop blended learning experiences consisting of instructor led training, eLearning, and performance support resources.
- Advise on technological learning solutions and methodologies to enhance the effectiveness of learning programs.
- Provide recommendations and partner to measure the impact of learning programs.
- 6+ years of experience designing and implementing learning programs in a business setting.
- A degree in instructional design, education, learning and development or its equivalent.
- Experience designing blended programs including; e-learning development, instructor led training, virtual training and performance support.
- Well versed in eLearning authoring tools (Articulate, Captivate), Adobe Creative Cloud, and LMS platforms.
- Success with project execution, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- An eye for visual design and a passion for creating great user experiences.
- Experience consulting with senior business leaders/partners.
- A desire to find new and better ways to solve interesting challenges.
This position can be located in St. Louis, MO or Portland, OR.