Data Analytics Lead, Cash App
- Portland, OR
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs
Cash App is looking for an Analytics Lead to build our Customer Success analytics team for our Customer Operations group.
You will be within our Cash Customer Operations team, building the strategy, infrastructure and processes which maximize customer happiness, team happiness, and operational efficiency.
You will need to develop reporting and combine insights from the vast amount of data captured by Cash. You will collaborate with essential support team partners to create strategies to improve the performance of the team. You will also work with other Cash teams to produce and share insights and improve the execution on your strategic recommendations through project management.
You will combine a passion for creative analysis with the ability to build, engage, and retain a team of analysts. Ideally, you will have worked in a similar role (operations, support, analytics), and will feel comfortable interacting with other team members and senior management.
- Bachelor's degree required, with major in analytical or technical field strongly preferred
- 5+ years of analytical experience, in product / BI analytics, business operations
- 3 years experience in people management.
- Expertise with SQL beyond querying: schema and ETL design, query optimization, data pipeline maintenance. Experience with reporting and visualization platforms (e.g. Tableau, Looker)
- Familiarity with scripting/programming for data mining and modeling (R, Python) and ETL development (Ruby, Python)
- Statistics basics required; significant experience working with AB tests preferred
- Juggle between a plethora of tasks, accurately scoping out level of effort and influence to the business in order to determine priority order.
- Experience hiring and developing qualified candidates
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions including product, marketing, analytics, engineering