Learning and Programs Lead, Cash App
- San Francisco, CA
We are looking for an experienced Learning & Programs professional to support our growing Cash App team with individuals around the world. You will help initiate and create Learning and Employee Experience programs across the Cash organization, with considerable focus on scaling for growth and culture retention.
You are interested in making a significant impact in one of the most valued and visible groups in the company. You will create unique programs and tools to support a growing and distinct organization. You will work with leaders throughout the organization, comfortable influencing main partners, and driving programs forward despite any unexpected roadblocks.
- Help build Cash culture through the creation and implementation of programs across Learning & Development, Inclusion & Diversity (I&D), and team communications.
- Build excellent learning programs inclusive of training and continued learning.
- Develop trainers throughout our organization to organize and provide targeted programs.
- Build and work on a comprehensive I&D events strategy.
- Guide our Inclusion & Diversity efforts in partnership with Square’s I&D and Talent teams, creating I&D strategies customized for our team’s needs around the globe.
- Build and manage team communications tools and content, inclusive of optimizing and right sizing communications platforms and producing our monthly Cash App All Hands.
- In partnership with our Talent team, build an outstanding employment brand which surfaces Cash’s unique culture.
- BA/BS degree in related field, with 5+ years of experience in a learning related functions.
- Training experience.
- Experience collaborating across the organization.
- Analytical, problem solving experience.
- Experience developing interpersonal business relationships at all levels.
- Experience with customer service, team communications and cross group collaboration.
- Experience working on more than one project and priority at a time, strong process and project management experience.