Product Designer, Team Management
- San Francisco, CA
- Alternate Location: Oakland, United States
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs
We are looking for a senior-level Product Designer to lead design execution for Square’s Team Management product. From smaller quick service restaurants to companies like Blue Bottle and Ben and Jerry’s, the Team team provides the ability for merchants and team members from businesses of all sizes to schedule their workdays, organize jobs, pay their employees, track time and analyze sales. We are looking for a strong design presence to help establish a vision for the Square Team Management suite of web products and native apps to help businesses of all sizes grow and flourish with Square.
Please submit a link to your portfolio for consideration.
- Experience turning complex problems into simple and engaging customer experiences across multiple platforms: from native apps to responsive web to custom software designed for in-house purpose-built hardware.
- Strong prototyping skills and ability to rapidly prototype solutions at varying levels of resolution
- Experience working with an iterative design process and ability to closely collaborate with product, research, data analytics, engineering, and marketing teams during product development from concept to launch and post-launch iteration.
- Exceptional visual and interaction design taste and ability to set a high-quality bar for your team
- Experience mentoring other designers
- Experience conducting customer research ranging from insight protocols to usability tests