Product Manager, App Marketplace
- San Francisco, CA
Developers and the Square Platform are key to Square's strategy for expansion. Developers are building commerce applications that integrate with Square's products to meet the needs of any business -- large or small. You will own our App Marketplace which helps Square customers discover the right application at the right time to better run their business. To accomplish this you will work with our Partnerships team and product organizations to ensure the success of our ecosystem. This role will have a direct impact on the growth and success of Square's platform ecosystem.
- Establish our developer ecosystem strategy
- Work with a team of engineers to build the next generation of our App Marketplace
- Use ML and other methods to ensure our sellers are recommended the best apps
- Make sure our developers and partners are successful by helping them acquire new customers
- Work with our executive leadership team as well as leaders across verticals (Point of Sale, Capital), and organizations (Product, Marketing, Sales, Support, etc) to grow our ecosystem.
- Develop innovative and industry leading products that uniquely serve Square’s customers
- Inspire your cross-functional peers in order to build a strong partnership in delivering excellent products and services
- Influence key stakeholders throughout Square in order to align resources and prioritization
- 4+ years as a product manager or other relevant experience.
- Empathy and experience shaping product direction and execution based on customer needs.
- Navigated product scale challenges in a high growth environment.
- Developed industry leading products that have gained a strong followership and product loyalty.