Disputes Operations Manager, Cash App
- New York, NY
The Cash App Operations Team builds and manages a scalable operating environment for a fast-growing mobile payment app with multiple, external partners and internal, cross-functional partners. You’ll bring operational excellence to our payment disputes program. This includes managing external partners, driving operational projects, investigating issues, and participating in cross-functional initiatives for Cash. Within the Network Operations team, you will work with other disciplines to further our high standard of performance by executing and communicating operational best practices.
- Oversee all operational elements and essential internal and external relationships associated with payment disputes and chargebacks. This includes developing understanding of our KPIs and costs.
- Design and monitor reports that capture deep insights into our dispute program, including both industry standard chargeback reporting and Cash-specific metrics.
- Keep tabs on industry changes and understand how network regulations will help our business.
- Partner with Risk and Data Science teams to implement and monitor an excellent chargeback response program, and identify gaps, examine opportunities, and make recommendations to balance cost and performance.
- Partner with our external payment partners and essential issuing banks to identify and improve operational procedures as they relate to chargebacks and payment disputes.
- Advocate for our operational teams to ensure our tools are optimized for existing and developing use cases.
- 5+ years of operations & partner management experience within e-commerce, payments, or risk.
- Experience with fraud, chargebacks, and payment disputes.
- Exceptional collaborative and troubleshooting/deductive skills including the ability to engage in operational incidents with new data to assess impact and drive cross functional collaborative resolution.
- Experience working with external partners and vendors
- Strong analytical skills that will allow good reporting and understanding of problems.
- Exceptional written and verbal presentation skills coupled with the ability to drive consensus.