Voice Services- Business Systems Analyst
- Portland, OR
At Square, we build elegant solutions to solve real problems. As a Cash Business Systems Analyst, your goal is to improve the work experience for advocates and leadership by delivering reliable and scalable solutions that lower the burden of systems use for our employees.
- Work on the moderately complex business and technical problems, analyzing and evaluating current business methods and procedures for improvement
- Have detailed knowledge of the architecture, call flows, and configurations of telephony solutions
- Implement new methods and systems (both automated and manual) to improve the productivity, processing, and flow of information with our customers
- Solve issues for connectivity, call quality, ancillary equipment issues, and other problems that prevent an optimal experience for advocates and customers
- Create and maintain up-to-date, functional and technical systems documentation for projects, design, customization and maintenance actions taken
- Design, execute, manage and document test plans. Take appropriate actions to address defects
- Act as an expert for the team for all telephony solutions
- Successfully manage vendor relationships to ensure the success of projects and ensure the highest quality services for our customers
- BS in Information Systems, Computer Science or other relevant degree
- 2+ years of experience as a Telecom or Voice Services Analyst or Engineer, Business Analyst, or Business Systems Analyst with increasing levels of responsibility
- At least 3 years of in-depth, hands-on experience with consultation, design, implementation and maintenance of telephony solutions. Preference will be given to those with contact center consultation and design experience, and those with demonstrated experience with process improvement and implementation of complex voice technology.
- Previous roles in a high growth, tech environment preferred
- Experience managing cross-functional projects and teams