Customer Success Lead, Cash App
- St. Louis, MO
Cash App is the fastest growing financial brand in the world. Built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic money app with over 15 million active monthly users. Loved by customers and by pop culture, we’ve held the #1 spot in finance on the App Store for almost two years, and our social media posts see more engagement in a day than most financial brands see in a year. With major offices in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Kitchener-Waterloo, and Melbourne, Cash App is bringing a better way to send, spend, and save to anyone who has ever sought an alternative to today’s banking system.
We are seeking a highly motivated and resourceful individual to lead members of Square's Customer Success team. You will not only lead a team of passionate Advocates, but you will also build out world class operations - optimizing all Success channels including, but not limited to, email, Twitter, and phone - all while strengthening team culture, driving customer happiness, and promoting employee success.
In this role, you will serve as a cross-functional liaison working with product, engineering, business development, marketing, and finance to drive Square s most important strategic priorities. You will track Key Performance Indicators weekly.
- Coach and mentor team members with a focus on professional development and upstream thinking
- Drive improvements in customer satisfaction across channels
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of the team, and provide reports as needed• Utilize deep product and industry knowledge while serving as a strong cross-functional leader
- Treat Success as a product at Square, innovating and iterating on the customer experience
- Develop and lead end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery of critical Success initiatives
- Gather and synthesize relevant data, suggesting improvements in the tools and techniques to help scale the team
- Scale the Success team by capitalizing on opportunities for increased effectiveness and efficiency, driving productivity initiatives
- BA/BS degree or related experience
- 6+ years of work experience with 2+ years of direct people management experience required
- Past product and/or project management experience
- Experience building and scaling Customer Success operations, particularly in a fast-paced startup or tech environment
- The ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Passion for Square and ensuring an outstanding customer experience