Corporate Information Security Lead
- San Francisco, CA
As the Corporate Security Lead at Square, you will be a senior member of the security team responsible for driving the security posture of Square’s corporate environment, including client endpoints, corporate infrastructure, and third-party solutions. You will also serve as a security subject matter expert across our Finance, Legal, Communications, and People teams to recognize risks to the business, provide guidance, and implement security solutions.
- Work directly with partner teams to understand our corporate infrastructure and business operations solutions and serve as subject matter expert to identify key risks to our security posture.
- Document and communicate about identified risks and security posture in a way that is clear to both security and partner teams.
- Define security requirements and scope solutions to effectively mitigate risks in our corporate environment.
- Prioritize engineering work for risk reduction in concert with engineering and security teams and influence roadmaps to mitigate key risks.
- Create threat models for both external and insider threats that directly influence designs, risk tolerance, and roadmaps.
- Get hands-on with implementation, design, and execution.
- Identify security vendors and product solutions that solve prioritized corporate security problems and manage engagement with procurement and deployment with partner teams.
- Create and socialize security policies and best practices.
- Provide operational security support for vulnerability triage, third-party security reviews, and inbound requests from corporate partners.
- Deep technical understanding of common security vulnerabilities and risks, as well as countermeasures and compensating controls.
- Preferred 5-10 years of demonstrated security experience.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Natural leadership instincts with proven ability to innovate.
- An analytical and metrics driven work style.
- Comfort in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Passion for Square and new technology.