Cash App Senior Customer Success Lead
- Portland, OR
In this role, you'll lead a team of Customer Success Managers and their teams while serving as a liaison by working with learning and development, product, engineering, business development, marketing and finance to improve Squares most important strategic priorities. You'll track Goals of your team weekly, with a focus on optimizations.
Team Happiness + Development
Inspire: communicate an inspiring vision and sense of purpose, helping leads and team members understand the connection between their work and the end goal.
Connect: build constructive relationships with all team members up, down, sideways, inside, and outside of Square.
Grow: mentor team members and other leaders by providing learning opportunities that are following development plans and our goals.
Operational Efficiency + Strategy
Measure: assess metrics to measure the growth and performance of the team, providing insights and reports. Use these metrics and assessments to improve team performance through behavioral coaching.
Analyze: use deep product and industry knowledge, gather and summarize relevant data, suggest improvements in the tools, and techniques to help scale the team while serving as a cross-functional leader.
Improve: build a new standard for support in payments and commerce-related products by managing and driving improvements in customer satisfaction, productivity, Service level agreements, etc.
Scale: see the opportunity in every challenge and develop structured plans to create solutions to essential support projects to help scale the team.
- BA/BS degree or related experience;
- 7+ years of work experience with 5+ years of direct experience leading and developing other leaders
- Experience building and scaling customer support operations, in a dynamic, fast-paced retail, restaurant, startup or tech environment
- Past product and project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- A passion for Square and ensuring an excellent customer experience