Lead Product Manager, Square Bank
- San Francisco, CA
In March of 2020, Square became the first major technology company to receive a bank charter from the federal government. We will use our charter to build remarkable financial services for small businesses, and to support other banking products at Square.
We are hiring for a Deposits Product Lead on our Capital team to set the strategy and drive the execution for all seller-facing deposit products in Square’s Bank. In the next one year, your focus will be building and growing a Square Savings account. Beyond that, you will lead our expansion into new deposit products.
This is a very senior individual contributor role. As our product line matures, you will have the opportunity to grow the team. You should have a love for building new products, and have a demonstrated track record of taking a product from concept stage to initial traction.
- Work with Leadership to set our deposit strategy and take accountability for hitting the deposit targets we have set with the FDIC.
- Work across functions to design, build, and grow a remarkable Savings product for small businesses.
- At least 7 years building products as a Product Manager, Designer, Engineer, or Founder
- Taken a brand new product to market before
- Some experience working at a fintech or a financial company is preferred