Sr. Software Engineer - Money Platform, Cash App
- San Francisco, CA
As a member of the Money Platform engineering team, you will be focused scaling complex and meaningful problems. All money coming in and out of the Cash platform will go through your services and with things like the Cash Card, one of the fastest growing card programs in the US, you will of architecting and maintaining services to serve our 24 million + monthly active users.
- Build the primary services behind the Cash Banking Ledger
- Have a core focus on scale, so we not only handle today’s customers but the customers of tomorrow and beyond!
- Have a broad range of knowledge and be willing to work on anything from the application code, the infrastructure or the database clusters.
- Write solutions that reduce operational costs through automation, handling edge cases in large datasets and complex eventual consistency across distributed systems
- Participate in all parts of the delivery process from ideation, prioritization, productionization and beyond
- Natural curiosity
- Desire to find flaws in a system with many moving parts and take whatever steps are necessary to fix them
- Desire to perform and grow as an engineer
- Technical initiative and leadership on previous projects
Technologies we use and teach:
- Java, Kotlin
- DataDog, Prometheus, SignalFx
- HTTP, JSON, gRPC, and Protocol Buffers
- OkHttp, Jetty, JUnit, and Guice
- Hibernate, MySQL