Product Manager, Dashboard
- New York, NY
The Seller Dashboard is the online portal for all other Square products that millions of sellers rely on to run and manage their businesses. The Dashboard team manages the core experiences (e.g. navigation, home page, search) and underlying platform (infrastructure, builds, deploys). The core experiences impact how sellers interact with and discover products in the Square ecosystem. The platform provides reliability, consistency, and agility for nearly every product team building on the web at Square.
As the Product Manager for this team, you will drive projects from creation through execution. You will be in the unique position of having your customers be Square sellers and internal product teams. You will guide growth metrics and oversee the details of the solution from deep in the stack through the end-user experience. You will also work with designers, engineers, analysts, marketers, and other team members within the organization to ensure that our platform provides a remarkable experience for developers to build in and merchants to run on. If you’re looking for the rare opportunity to simultaneously own a critical platform and growth channel, you will find this role compelling and rewarding.
- Set the vision, road-map, and direction for the team in tight collaboration with design, engineering, and analytics
- Lead the planning, scoping, and prioritization of projects to achieve all goals
- Determine features, write product specs, organize user studies, iterate on feedback, help write test plans, manage the backlog, and ship quickly
- Promote awareness and conversion of products through Dashboard as a channel
- Represent the team with partners and senior company leaders to align resources and prioritization.
- Foster an environment that enables the team to build quickly while maintaining a high standard for quality
- A minimum of 4 years of product focused work (ideally product management)
- Customer empathy and experience shaping product direction and execution based on customer needs
- Experience building platforms or developer products
- Navigated difficult situations with competing partner needs
- Experience shipping and iterating on successful products at scale, with cross-functional teams
- Served as a community builder for a product group or developer platform
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible time off
- Learning and Development resources