Product Manager, Point of Sale
- San Francisco, CA
Square is operated by an incredible team that is on a mission to make commerce easy for all types of businesses. As Square expands to meet the needs of a broader seller base and their employees and buyers, it is essential to invest in value added services that allow these sellers to customize and enhance their own experiences with Square Point of Sale. As the Point of Sale Add-Ons team, we work on the ecosystem of SaaS products (Loyalty, Marketing, and Team Management) that allow customer-focused businesses to grow with Square, whether they’re just starting out or already operating at scale.
As a Product Manager on the team, you will create impact for the millions of small businesses across the world using our platform to start and grow their business. You will work with the General Manager and Head of Product of the Square Point of Sale team. You will establish the multi-year product strategy, coordinating and accomplishing projects, and optimizing the experience for sellers, their employees, and their buyers. Our approach at Square is both customer-focused and data-driven. You will need to dig in to understand our customers and their needs, analyze data, and guide our outstanding team to move fast and ship remarkable solutions.
- Develop industry-leading products across desktop, mobile, and native platforms that uniquely serve Square’s customers.
- Work with Design, Engineering, Analytics, and Product Marketing to set the vision for your product. Guide the product strategy to enhance outcomes for our customers and Square’s business.
- Guide the product road-map and execute the delivery timelines for the work to achieve team and our goals.
- Foster an environment that enables the team to accomplish quickly while maintaining a high standard for quality.
- Operate cross-functionally and build partnerships with product and business teams across the company in delivering excellent products.
- 8+ years of product management experience.
- Experience building consensus and accomplishing goals with diverse partners.
- Vision: You’ve formed, gained and support key strategies shaping the multi-year direction of your team.
- Results: You’re excellent tactically, with experience shipping elegant products at scale.
- You have a great ability to absorb and apply data to your decision-making.
- You’re able to push through obstacles, and ready to roll up your sleeves wherever needed.
- Customer empathy: Experience shaping product direction and execution based on customer needs.
- Experience working through problems with high ambiguity and without a definitive answer.
- Developed industry-leading products that have gained product loyalty.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible time off
- Learning and Development resources