Office Coordinator, Cash App
- St. Louis, MO
Loved by customers and pop culture, we’ve consistently held the top spot for finance in the App Store for many years, seeing more engagement with millions of followers across social media in a day than most brands see in a year. We are building an ecosystem to redefine the world’s relationship with money by making it universally accessible.
We want to hire the best talent regardless of location. Our employment model is distributed, offering the opportunity to collaborate with teams across the world in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, Sydney, and Melbourne.
Interested in learning more?
We are looking for an experienced workplace professional to support our growing team in St. Louis. You will create programs and manage operations that allow our teams to make an impact. You are creative and have a keen ability to design solutions to new problems. You take pride in making spaces both beautiful and functional, and know how important even the smallest details are to making an environment great.
- Oversee daily office operations
- Help develop office programs and operations that support the needs of the local team
- Ensure an amazing office experience is had by all visitors to our spaces, including candidates and guests
- Build relationships with local teams and site leads
- Collaborate with peers and contribute to projects that build and evolve the culture of our team
- Help manage local team activities that build a sense of connection to each other and our products
- Help manage workplace vendors and service providers (janitorial, food and beverage, furniture)
- Manage work order requests
- Help with construction and facilities projects and tasks
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or relevant job experience
- Vendor management skills
- Customer service motivated
- Excellent collaborator with partner organizations
- Excellent follow through skills
- Proficiency in Google Suite preferred
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding local guidelines.