Workforce Analyst, Customer Success
- St. Louis, MO
- Alternate Location: Scottsdale, United States
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs
The Workforce Management team is looking for a Workforce Analyst with a passion for customer experience and internal communications to join our Customer Success team. Workforce Analyst keep our operations running smoothly by managing and acting in real-time to correct issues, processes or behaviors which may affect them. They use various tools and systems to monitor live, real-time queues and team member adherence from daily and minute by minute to ensure service level and response time goals are met, schedules are optimized, and our organizational strategy is successful.
*This role can sit in STL, ATL or SDL
*Shift 11-8pm CDT, 9am-6pm PDT
- Monitor Customer Success operations and performance indicators in real-time at an interval level: inbound contact volumes, handle times, queue staffing, and contact center agent availability and adherence.
- Identify areas of opportunity and concern to the broader operations and leadership team, implementing process improvement and targeted programs to address problem areas immediately.
- Monitor intraday forecast vs. actuals, and adjust queuing, staffing, and schedules throughout the day.
- Provide post-day summary and analysis on prior days to determine main drivers and impacts, and actions to reduce future risk.
- Provide incident and outage response support, and immediately escalate any potential issues leading to variance from forecast.
- Provide communication to and from Operations and other support departments for escalation of service-impacting issues.
- a minimum of 2+ years of Workforce Management forecasting experience
- Experience with Workforce Management tools (NICE IEX preferred)
- Experience in demand modeling
- In-depth knowledge of call center statistics and technology
- Associates degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strategic planning
- In-depth experience with Microsoft- Excel (can perform complex functions) or G-Suites product
- Preferred Bachelor's degree with a major in analytical or technical field
- Working knowledge or interest in learning SQL, Looker, Hyperion or other BI and modeling tools
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible time off
- Learning and Development resources