Instructional Designer, Sales Productivity
- St. Louis, MO
We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic, and successful Instructional Design Professional who can take our current Instructor-led Training content and develop exciting and interactive blended learning solutions that increase knowledge transfer and improve the skills of a growing and dynamic sales team. You will also have a hand in developing and maintaining our sales-owned Knowledge Management content, helping ensure the Sales Team has the most up-to-date product and process information at their fingertips. You will have a passion for building and developing content and structures, while measuring the adoption and success of all of their work products. You will lead the development of content for: new hire onboarding, new product launches, new sales process content, ongoing skills development, and other key drivers of sales success.
- Education Domain Expertise - Knows how to analyze, design, and develop outstanding blended learning content using multiple tools (LMS, authoring tools, video editing)
- Project/Program Management - Develops project plans to develop and launch new programs or improve on current programs.
- Knowledge Management - Working knowledge of best practices in Knowledge Management and become an expert using our tools.
- Matrix Team Leadership - Works well to develop cross functional teams to support enablement programs.
- Strong Written Reporting - Engages senior sales leaders in the planning, execution, and follow up of essential programs.
- Project Management - Ability to scope a project from creation to completion.
- Domain Technical Experience - Must have pre-existing experience in one or more authoring tool, LMS administration, and Google Slide design. Preferred, buy not required, to have HTML5 experience.
- Delivers Results - Completes work on time and within budget. Can gain adoption for new programs.
- Strong Learner - Adaptable to new ways of working and new ways of creating. Keen to learn how learning works and apply different skills to learning methods.
- Creative Thinker - Is willing to take a risk and try experiment with new learning methods.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible time off
- Learning and Development resources