Senior Software Engineer, Infrastructure Security
- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
Square's Security culture is focused on helping our engineering teams build and ship secure products. We achieve this by designing, building, and operating state of the art security alongside our product and infrastructure teams.
The Software Supply Chain Security workstream within Infrastructure Security is focused on ensuring that the code Square ships is as secure as possible. We blend third-party tooling with in-house systems to improve the security of many types of code including backend, frontend, infrastructure, and mobile. You will report to our Infrastructure Security Lead.
- Build and integrate systems detecting third-party vulnerabilities in libraries, OS and container components.
- Integrate with our Github, CI/CD, and build attestation systems.
- Work with our infrastructure teams and other security teams.
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- Experience working in InfoSec or SRE teams.
- A passion for usable security.
Technologies we use and teach:
- Ruby (most of the existing vuln management pipeline is written in Ruby, but we also need to support vuln detection in every language used at Square including Ruby, Go, Java, PHP, etc)
- Linux, Docker, etc
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources