Finance & Strategy Senior Analyst - Seller FP&A
- San Francisco, CA
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join the Square Seller Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) group. The FP&A team manages financial trends of the business, including the annual financial plan, regular forecast and outlook processes, determining capital allocation across our business, and providing analytical support to Square management. You will be an important contributor to the strategic decision-making processes across the business. We are looking for experienced finance professionals who will work as members of Square’s Corporate Finance & Strategy team, and who will directly influence essential elements of Square’s overall financial forecast, operational execution, and our strategy.
- Manage workforce planning for the Seller FP&A team.
- This includes forecasting and reporting on every expense item related to personnel and headcount planning and reconciliation across the company.
- Partner with the business to provide analytical support for ad-hoc projects related to workforce planning, personnel expense, and other items.
- Contribute to financial commentaries and documents to support essential financial deliverables.
- Contribute to the management of important financial processes including annual planning, quarterly and monthly forecast adjustment cycles, and the incremental investment cycle.
- Develop new processes or improve existing processes relating to financial planning/reporting.
- Develop metrics to track team-specific and company-wide trends, identify opportunities, recommendations, and collaborate across all levels.
- Support ad- hoc projects and help establish systems improvements to support Square’s growth.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Business or a related field
- 2+ years of experience with modeling and process improvement (corporate finance, investment banking, private equity, consulting)
- Excellent proficiency in Excel (be prepared for a modeling interview)
- Intellectual curiosity about payment space Commitment to Square’s purpose of Economic Empowerment Even better: Experience with Hyperion is a plus Experience with SQL is a plus
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible time off
- Learning and Development resources