Loan Operations Manager, Cash App
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Alternate Location: San Francisco, United States
Loved by customers and pop culture, we’ve consistently held the top spot for finance in the App Store for many years, seeing more engagement with millions of followers across social media in a day than most brands see in a year. We are building an ecosystem to redefine the world’s relationship with money by making it universally accessible.
We want to hire the best talent regardless of location. Our employment model is distributed, offering the opportunity to collaborate with teams across the world in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, Sydney, and Melbourne.
Interested in learning more?
Our Operations team is looking for a Loan Operations Manager to support our broader team and our exciting new feature. You will report to an Operations Lead and play an important leadership role in establishing processes and ongoing management of this growing part of our business.
- Manage all licensed lending activities performed by the subsidiary and each employee.
- Build the servicing operations team.
- Operate the daily business operations of the lending servicing function.
- Establish essential metrics and use data to improve performance of the team to ensure visibility and overall management of lending servicing function
- Drive team performance against established service levels and guide resolution of queued customer inquiries to minimize potential revenue losses
- Ensure the effectiveness of existing processes, and implement new policies to allow greater efficiency in the performance of the groups functions.
- Engage and use your team to influence and recommend changes to evolving servicing processes
- Establish and ensure usage of internal escalation paths for case reviews that require additional due diligence including escalations that require collaboration with Compliance and Product Counsel
- Manage a team of recovery specialists to work on loan repayment solutions
- Review annual and maintenance reporting, and examinations including addressing any findings within deadlines and specifications set by state regulators.
- Work with regulatory counsel to assist state examiners/regulators with office visits and examination requests
- Measure performance against industry standards and improve processes and personnel
- Five + years of experience in loan collections with a Financial Institution or Fintech
- Experience in consumer lending, loan onboarding, servicing, recovery, and consumer finance and/or mortgage lending
- Knowledge of compliance and risk management for commercial and consumer lending environments
- Strong communication skills, self-motivation and data/outcome oriented approach
- Demonstrated customer service, organizational and analytical skills
- Good moral character
- Experience in regulated industries
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding local guidelines.