Customer Service Advocate - Bilingual (Italian/English)
- Dublin, Ireland
We started with a simple idea—that everyone should be able to accept credit and debit cards—and we’ve been rethinking buying and selling ever since. Square operates in 5 markets globally and this role is based in our Dublin office. You are dedicated to details, professional communication, and providing world-class customer service, acting as the voice of Square in a new market and region. You have demonstrated experience using your proximity to customers to identify improvements to the customer experience. You are curious, a problem solver, and motivated by the challenge of building our small, but strong and growing, operation here in these early days for Square in Dublin. You will report into the Lead of Customer Service for the UK/EU.
- Spend the majority of your day interacting with Square sellers by phone, email, Twitter and Facebook.
- Connect with sellers to discuss their needs and how Square products can help them start, run and grow their business.
- Identify, document, and follow up with engineers on product bugs and features, taking ownership of customers’ issues.
- Analyse trends in customer issues and suggest improvements to processes and products.
- Identify and draft improvements to online help content and internal documentation.
- Work with other teams and functions across regions to improve product and procedures.
- A university bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Spoken and written fluency in English and Italian.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Genuine curiosity about people, technology and business, while possessing the ability to inspire passion in others.
- Ability to customize the support experience to the needs of individual customers.
- Flexibility to work weekends (as part of a rotating schedule) and public holidays as needed
At Square, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible time off
- Learning and Development resources