Junior Marketing Copywriter, Point of Sale
- San Francisco, CA
We’re looking for a Junior Copywriter to join our award-winning creative team. You will work with our creative team and different product teams, including PMs, PMMs, Product Designers and Engineers to create smart solutions that help tell the story of Square’s Core Point of Sale products. This includes Square Invoices, Square Marketing, and the main Square Point of Sale app.
This is a hands-on creative writing role where you will receive direction from creative leadership and partner with cross-functional creative teams. You will work on data-driven product awareness and performance marketing and growth retention campaigns. We are looking for an agile work style, deep collaboration, and iteration.
Everything you work on will be crafted to build the Square brand, drive growth of Square products, and advance the Square business.
- Write email campaigns, web pages, guides, presentations, sales and events materials, search ads, overview videos, and tutorial videos
- Use customer and data insights to inspire creative concepts
- Collaborate across the Square organization to guarantee an integrated customer experience
- 2+ years relevant experience in a creative role
- A portfolio to include with your resume and cover letter
- Excellent grammar, writing, and editorial skills
- The ability to explain complicated products and processes in simple, human ways to both businesses and consumers
- The ability to flex your writing and adjust your language and tone based on your audience
- An understanding of performance-based marketing strategies Interest in technology and the future evolution of content creation and distribution
Learn more about Design at Square.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible time off
- Learning and Development resources