IT Support, Cash App
- St. Louis, MO
Cash App is the fastest growing financial brand in the world. Initially built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic app with over 24 million monthly active users. We are bringing a better way to send, spend, invest, and save to anyone who has ever sought an alternative to the traditional banking system.
Loved by customers and pop culture, we’ve consistently held the top spot for finance in the App Store for many years, seeing more engagement with millions of followers across social media in a day than most brands see in a year. We are building an ecosystem to redefine the world’s relationship with money by making it universally accessible.
We want to hire the best talent regardless of location. Our employment model is distributed, offering the opportunity to collaborate with teams across the world in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, Sydney, and Melbourne.
Interested in learning more?
Help Square revolutionize the way people make and accept payments. We’re looking for an IT Support Specialist to join our IT team, supporting the Cash App team specifically. You will report to the Head of IT.
- Provide technical support for Square employees
- Image computers Field questions
- Manage IT assets and inventory
- Migrate Squares to new machines Deploy software
- Help with A/V setup for internal events Assist with desktop automation
- Move computer equipment and hardware (up to 50 lbs)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience within IT support
- OS X + Windows + ChromeOS end-user support experience
- Problem solve technical issues real time
- A basic understanding of connecting computers to networks
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate a non traditional work week
- Command-line Unix experience or Unix/Linux experience (Shell scripting)
- Experience building Windows images
- Powershell and Active Directory administration
- VOIP administration experience
Cash App treats all employees and job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, qualifications, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding local guidelines.