Systems Analyst Manager, Cash App
- Portland, OR
- Alternate Location: St. Louis, United States
Loved by customers and pop culture, we’ve consistently held the top spot for finance in the App Store for many years, seeing more engagement with millions of followers across social media in a day than most brands see in a year. We are building an ecosystem to redefine the world’s relationship with money by making it universally accessible.
We want to hire the best talent regardless of location. Our employment model is distributed, offering the opportunity to collaborate with teams across the world in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, Sydney, and Melbourne.
Interested in learning more?
The Cash Systems Analyst Lead will lead the everyday work of a team of systems analysts to ensure understanding of project and operational commitments. You will serve as an expert in our operational tools ecosystem - understanding how they work, the user experience of those tools, the metrics they create, how they are configured and administered, and the data flows between them. The Systems Analyst Lead will work cross-functionally to gather and document business and technical scope and have (or develop) a deep technical understanding of solutions- including contributing to the design, configuration, QA and analysis of the impact. You can connect the dots between business needs and technology solutions, and is passionate about process optimization. Preference given to those with a deep background in Salesforce and other customer support operations platforms (WFM, Social Support). You also have a desire to see others succeed and supports professional development through mentorship and coaching. You will report to the Business Systems Lead and partners with Customer Operations, Shared Services, and Engineering teams.
- Track team OKRs and goals with a focus on systems optimization.
- Assess, action, and report on system performance against established metrics
- Conduct weekly 1:1s with mentorship and career guidance. Provide feedback regularly for performance improvement.
- Be an escalation point for issues.
- Identify and recommend improvements in tools
- Lead project delivery, addressing risks through contingency plans; tracks project schedules and budgets; ensure requirements are addressed during implementation
- Coordinate administrator and user trainings to ensure adoption of refreshed systems
- Ensure compliance with company procedures and employment law
- Coordinate internal communication on updates on HR programs and policies
- 3+ years’ experience working in a leadership role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in area of specialty (Business, Information Services) or equivalent
- Analyst, Architect, or Engineering experience with Salesforce, enterprise grade workforce management tools, such as NICE, content management tools, and social tools. Experience with ML or automation a plus
- Excellent oral and written interpersonal skills
- Flexibility around hours to support global meetings, as well as manage service disruption incidents.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding local guidelines.