Senior Customer Service QA Manager, Cash App
- Portland, OR
- Alternate Location: Portland, United States
Loved by customers and pop culture, we’ve consistently held the top spot for finance in the App Store for many years, seeing more engagement with millions of followers across social media in a day than most brands see in a year. We are building an ecosystem to redefine the world’s relationship with money by making it universally accessible.
We want to hire the best talent regardless of location. Our employment model is distributed, offering the opportunity to collaborate with teams across the world in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, Sydney, and Melbourne.
Interested in learning more?
The Senior QA Lead will oversee our team of tenured, knowledgeable, and experienced Quality Assurance Specialists who support Cash Customer Operations. These Specialists provide high-quality and relevant written feedback through case review, and meet weekly with the CCO leadership team to discuss trends and opportunities across the team. Our QA team also provides in-person feedback through the QA Coaching Program and QA Office Hours, works with Knowledge Operations/Learning & Development to ensure consistency/clarity across all content, meets internally weekly to stay calibrated, and takes on ad-hoc projects that support CCO projects and individual advocate development.
You will not only lead this team of amazing Quality Assurance Specialists, but you will also guide the development and maturation of the Quality Assurance program, setting strategy, defining resources needed, and building our QA function into an outstanding team to ensure that top-notch support is provided to our customers.
What will the Senior QA Lead do?
- Determine the strategy of Quality Assurance: refining how we measure performance and coach advocates, guiding how the QA team scales as the business grows, how we work with our outsourced partners, and defining how to partner with other teams within CCO and across Cash more broadly to ensure we are delivering outstanding customer service.
- Be a source of knowledge for Quality Assurance expectations and processes to the rest of CCO Leadership. Host CCO Leadership meetings to highlight trends and opportunities and promote a relationship between QA, CS, and Risk Operations.
- Ensure unbiased scoring across all members of the team by designing calibration sessions and rubric/scoring deep dives.
- Ensure the QA team has the right resources to be successful.
- Develop and measure key performance indicators (KPIs) of team performance in the areas of efficiency, quality, and team calibration. Provide reports.
- Use product and industry knowledge to increase results and develop creative solutions
- Work within the CCO organization using data to identify trendss and remove barriers to success.
- Treat Quality Assurance as a product at Cash App, improving and iterating on the internal and external customer experiences.
- 5+ years of customer service QA experience, 3+ years of direct people management experience
- Experience leading in a large and rapidly scaling organization
- Experience with industry standard QA tools (including implementation) and best practices
- Experience working with both internal and vendor/BPO support teams
- A demonstrable history of innovation and strategy
- Passion for Cash App and ensuring an outstanding internal and external customer experience
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding local guidelines.