SEO Operations Manager
- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
Square is looking for an SEO Operations Manager to help manage internal projects, lead the SEO road-map, work with our analytics team to build SEO dashboards and lead our technical SEO hygiene plans. We are looking for someone with project management skills, high technical SEO knowledge and review SEO data in collaboration with our data analytics team. Additionally you will work very close with the SEO team to support high Return on investment plans, and providing data-based recommendations. This is a highly visible role and will be a great challenge for folks wanting to exercising both their technical SEO and project management skills.
- Oversee the Global SEO road-map and work with the team to prioritize new and ongoing projects.
- Lead global technical SEO projects and support implementation together with our web engineering teams.
- Audit and analyze SEO performance, identify issues, and partner with relevant teams to solve.
- Support the team on highest impact plans and provide further analysis, competitive research and recommendations.
- Oversee the development and improvement of the team’s Looker dashboards, working with the SEO Lead to determine the most essential needs and partnering with internal analytics for implementation.
- Partner with our marketing analyst to create recurring SEO performance reports, provide applicable insights for senior executives and team members, collaborate on quarterly progress reviews and forecasts
- Manage SEO tools data and dashboards. Work with internal analytics on BI tool integration.
- Stay up-to-date with updates in search engine algorithms, competitive landscape and the industry to ensure the team is creating strategies.
- 4+ years of professional experience in SEO with experience developing SEO programs and improving organic search performance for online businesses
- Stellar project management skills
- Excellent Excel / Google Sheets skills. You frequently use vlookups, sumifs, sumproduct type formulas
- Knowledge of SEO best practices, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies, and passion to stay informed about news and trends in SEO and online marketing
- Excellent knowledge of technical SEO best practices and optimizations. Dig into the DOM and troubleshoot potential issues.
- Partner with content, design, communications and product teams to create SEO programs
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies, and passion to stay informed about news and trends in SEO and online marketing
- Experience working with several SEO suites/tools: Searchmetrics, seoClarity, DeepCrawl, Majestic, Screaming Frog, ahrefs
- Familiarity with SEO analytics tools: Google/Bing Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Looker
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible time off
- Learning and Development resources