Product Manager - eCommerce Mobile
- Toronto, Canada
The Square eCommerce team, formed with the acquisition of Weebly in May 2018, is on a mission to make it incredibly easy for anyone to sell online. With more than 40 million users across Weebly, Square Online, Square Online Checkout, and our other eCommerce products, we are passionate about helping restaurants, retailers, and sellers of all kinds reach success -- both online and offline.
As a Product Manager — eCommerce Mobile, you will lead our efforts to make it even easier for Square merchants to get online and grow their business by integrating online solutions in Square’s ecosystem of mobile apps. You will create new omnichannel solutions that work seamlessly online and off, and will guide essential projects to grow and enhance Square’s ecosystem. You are passionate about understanding user needs and pain points, and working with cross-functional partners to simplify complex problems and ship elegant solutions that help sellers be successful online. You will need strategic thinking and methodical execution, with an opportunity to create impact for the millions of small businesses around the world.
- Define product strategy and improve our customers’ experience using a variety of inputs, and clearly articulate rationale behind product decisions
- Deeply understand our customers and their needs, and guide our world-class team to ship remarkable solutions
- In collaboration with design, engineering, marketing, and analytics partners, lead the end-to-end success of projects from discovery to launch
- Identify new growth opportunities through quantitative research, UX studies, and reviews of industry standard methodologies
- Be the point person for your product area to leadership and across the organization Influence important partners throughout Square to align intent, resources, and prioritization.
- 3+ years of consumer-facing product management experience (experience in Mobile apps is a plus)
- Passion for our purpose of economic empowerment and helping sellers succeed
- Strong customer empathy and experience shaping product direction based on customer needs
- An eye for long-term strategic vision, and can also operate in the details of short-term projects
- Created solid relationships that shine when you’re talking with a customer, cross-functional partner, or engaging a diverse audience
- Natural curiosity and growth mindset, obsession with the details
- Proven experience delivering results
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible time off
- Learning and Development resources