Jr. Visual Designer, Hardware Marketing
- San Francisco, CA
- Alternate Location: New York, United States
- Position open to remote: Yes
Square is looking for a junior to mid-level Marketing Designer to join our creative marketing team focused on Hardware. You will work with the creative team and product marketing managers to create marketing across multiple channels.
This is a hands-on role where you will receive direction from creative leadership and partner with a cross-functional creative team to create on-brand marketing assets like web pages, display banners, graphics, and some printed material.
We welcome both applicants with a graphic design background and an interactive design background, but ideally want someone who feels comfortable with both.
- Design on-brand, on-concept graphics, layouts and contribute to the development of image/video assets, prepared for web, print, and physical installations
- Work both with a creative lead and independently to turn ideas into great design and marketing experiences
- Work with writers, producers, production designers, and product marketers
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- A great eye for layout, typography and design principles
- Familiarity with a variety of design tools
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and Sketch/Figma
- Knowledge of best practices in web design, like responsive layouts and good user experience
- Ability to anticipate the needs of partners in preparing production-ready assets.
- Basic photo retouching skills in Photoshop.
- Experience with animation and software such as After Effects.
- Basic knowledge of 3D software and rendering
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible time off
- Learning and Development resources