- St. Louis, MO
- Employees can work remotely
Cash App is the fastest growing financial brand in the world. Initially built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic app with over 24 million monthly active users. We are bringing a better way to send, spend, invest, and save to anyone who has ever sought an alternative to the traditional banking system.
Loved by customers and pop culture, we’ve consistently held the top spot for finance in the App Store for many years, seeing more engagement with millions of followers across social media in a day than most brands see in a year. We are building an ecosystem to redefine the world’s relationship with money by making it universally accessible.
We want to hire the best talent regardless of location. Our employment model is distributed, offering the opportunity to collaborate with teams across the world in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, Sydney, and Melbourne.
Interested in learning more?
The mission of the Know Your Customer (“KYC”) team is to establish and enforce consistent global policies and expectations, customer risk scoring, onboarding, and due diligence through risk based processes on the Cash App platform. As an analyst on the team, you will review accounts observing documented procedures, user guides, and guidance logs; document conclusions in a manner that is clear and complete; follow turn times to ensure adequate throughput, and operating as a point of contact for junior analysts.
- Verify merchant information and conduct due diligence reviews as part of Square’s Know Your Customer (KYC) policy
- Conduct appropriate levels of due diligence on accounts based on the customer’s risk score
- Stay up to date with regulatory updates and new requirements and understand overall impact to daily work
- Contribute to projects optimizing the regulatory program and operation team’s processes
- Work in collaboration with Support, Risk, and other operations teams within Square
- 4+ years experience in BSA/AML or Fraud related work, in the payments space BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Investigative skills, including familiarity with public record research and database tools
- Transaction analysis skills that apply across numerous financial products in complex scenarios
- Familiarity with relevant BSA/AML laws and regulations and industry best practices
- Adept ability to communicate both verbally and written with employees at all levels
- Easily adjust to varying work environment
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible time off
- Learning and Development resources