European Operations Lead, Cash App
- Dublin, Ireland
- Alternate Location: London, United Kingdom
Loved by customers and pop culture, we’ve consistently held the top spot for finance in the App Store for many years, seeing more engagement with millions of followers across social media in a day than most brands see in a year. We are building an ecosystem to redefine the world’s relationship with money by making it universally accessible.
We want to hire the best talent regardless of location. Our employment model is distributed, offering the opportunity to collaborate with teams across the world in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, Sydney, and Melbourne.
Interested in learning more?
The Cash App Operations Team builds and manages a scalable operating environment for a fast-growing mobile payment app with multiple, external partners and internal stakeholders. You will oversee Cash App in Europe, delivering operational excellence in multiple areas including managing key external partners, driving operational projects, investigating operational issues, participating in cross functional projects and supporting product development through partner alignment with a focus on the European market.
- Build and maintain important relationships in the European market for Cash App
- Own and optimize strategic European partnerships for Cash App through detailed and proactive partner management, working with partners to define, iterate, stabilize and enable new initiatives and features
- Identify and deliver on operational improvements to existing processes and design new processes to sub-linearly scale the operations of an exponentially scaling product
- Partner with Product and Engineering Managers who lead the product roadmap and partner with them to define and launch specific European market features and functionality to drive growth and use of Cash App
- Work with the Global Ops Lead to influence the selection and onboarding of new partnerships together with the strategic management function
- Work with partners to improve points of failures, to resolve partner incidents, document processes, drive accountability and performance in line with contracts
- Manage partners through recurring reviews to ensure continuous improvement
- Analyze multiple sources of data to inform business decision-making and optimize operations in the UK, Ireland and Europe
- 15+ years of operations and partner management experience, in a technology or financial services company
- Deep understanding of the payment industry and its current evolution in the UK and Europe
- Experience establishing and growing country level teams
- Experience developing and evolving processes to ensure scalability with a high volume product.
- Strong relationship building skills with executives and technical teams and the ability to develop agreement and drive partners to a decision
- Strong ability to build & leverage cross functional relationships Extensive experience with commercial contracts and negotiation
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding local guidelines.