Voice of the Customer Specialist: Global Product, Cash App
- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
Loved by customers and pop culture, we’ve consistently held the top spot for finance in the App Store for many years, seeing more engagement with millions of followers across social media in a day than most brands see in a year. We are building an ecosystem to redefine the world’s relationship with money by making it universally accessible.
We want to hire the best talent regardless of location. Our employment model is distributed, offering the opportunity to collaborate with teams across the world in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, Sydney, and Melbourne.
Interested in learning more?
We are looking for an accomplished Voice Of The Customer specialist to join the team at Cash App! As a VOC Specialist, you will be a link between Customer Operations and the product teams building features used by millions of customers. Our Global Product teams are focused on expanding to new markets and creating an outstanding support experience, and you'll support their work by analyzing contact drivers, resolving customer problems, and providing valuable input during features development. This cross-functional role requires experience with analytics and reporting and an understanding of how product development teams collaborate to provide an amazing customer experience.
- Represent the customer perspective to the teams behind Cash App's in-app support and global fiat currency features, with a focus on product quality and scaling support resources
- Lead the investigation, prioritization, and resolution of customer problems, proposing solutions and process improvements along the way
- Influence product and engineering decision-makers to provide the best possible customer experience, using data and qualitative analysis to inform your perspective
- Analyze and summarize data from multiple sources, including support contact drivers, product analytics, and sentiment analysis, to tell a complete story about the problems our customers are experiencing
- Surface important metrics and trends to partners, using your expertise to call attention to the most important problems Collaborate directly with customer-facing support teams to understand problems and envision solutions
- Partner with the Knowledge Operations team to ensure readiness for changes to the app, such as bug fixes and feature releases
- 4+ years professional experience working directly with product/engineering in a VOC or similar role as part of a support operations team
- 4+ years experience and demonstrable expertise with CRM software (Salesforce/Zendesk)
- Reporting tools (Tableau/Looker/etc)
- Bug-tracking/project management tools (JIRA)
- Previous professional experience with international banking/fintech
- Experience with customer-facing support systems
- BA/BS preferred
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding local guidelines.