Product Manager, Appointments
- San Francisco, CA
- Alternate Location: Oakland, United States
Square is built by an incredible team that is on a mission to make commerce easy for all types of businesses. As one of our three vertical solutions, Square Appointments helps businesses in the services industry succeed. We build creative solutions that provide businesses with everything they need to run: scheduling and online booking, a point of sale that tracks customer details, and a secure, fast payments system. As a Product Manager on the team, you will guide impact for the millions of small businesses using our platform to start, run and grow their business.
In this role, you will collaborate closely with designers, engineers, analysts, marketers, and other cross-functional team members within the organization to ensure that our product provides a remarkable, delightful experience. On any given day, your job may include identifying growth levers for the product, presenting to executive leadership, building new experiences, iterating on experiments, and planning or prioritizing initiatives. Our approach is both customer-focused and data-driven. You will need to dig in to deeply understand our customers and their needs, define and analyze experiments, and guide our world-class team to move fast and ship remarkable solutions.
- Help shape the direction, influence product strategy, and establish practices to address customer needs.
- Use customer-focused discovery and jobs-to-be-done to identify opportunities for where to take our product.
- In collaboration with outstanding design, engineering, marketing, and analytics partners; prioritize and lead the end-to-end success of projects from discovery to launch.
- Work with our executive leadership team and important partners across the company.
- Launch our software on all of Square's unique hardware.
- 5+ years of professional experience, with at least 3 years working as a Product Manager.
- You have previously worked with a high-performing team of software engineers.
- Experience shipping elegant customer-facing products
- Comfort with data analytics and statistics to retrieve, manipulate, and visualize data to design experiments and use quantitative intuition to interpret results.
- A collaborative approach: Experience delivering results with cross-functional teams, through clear written communication.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible time off
- Learning and Development resources