Performance Marketing Manager (Paid Social & Display)
- San Francisco, CA
- Position open to remote: Yes
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs
Square is looking for an extraordinary performance marketer to help guide new user growth through Display and Paid Social Channels. As a member of the Canada Marketing Team, you'll help build campaigns across a variety of Programmatic Display and Paid Social Channels, working with teams to support Square's core payments business and SaaS products.
This is an excellent role for candidates that have 4+ years of relevant experience and are excited about using their skills alongside a marketing team to build one of the strongest brands in FinTech.
- Independently manage end-to-end execution and operations of campaigns within Square's DSP (DV360) and Paid Social channels, using performance goals that promote new user adoption, efficiency and LTV
- Lead the creation and evolution of the Paid Social strategy for Square's core set of business products
- Implement and optimize performance across multiple acquisition and awareness campaigns
- Develop partnerships with our several display and social partners to ensure we're following best practices and gaining access to relevant betas
- Support the maintenance and monitoring of budgets, campaign performance (CPA, ROI, LTV) and other channel metrics. Manage ad hoc reporting out to the marketing team and others on these metrics.
- Design tests to prove out hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations
- Partner with the Product teams to support go-to-market launches
- Help support weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics and goals
- Monitor analytics dashboards and reporting tools, pointing out trends and key areas of importance Communicate weekly updates, progress reports, timelines, and results
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- At least 4+ years of related performance/demand generation performance/demand generation experience in programmatic display media planning/buying, paid social strategy and direct buys
- Experience in DSP platforms (DV360) and social platforms and their best practices.
- Implement PMPs and direct deals
- Navigate Facebook Business Manager and experience with Facebook Marketing Partners.
- Have a grasp of supply side and supply path optimization
- Familiarity with ad serving, tracking, and attribution technologies
- Experience working cross-functionally and optimizing towards multiple KPIs
- A firm grasp of Analytics, A/B Testing, and metrics driven (performance) marketing
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible time off
- Learning and Development resources