- San Francisco, CA
- Alternate Location: Atlanta, United States
Orders Experiences - Business Operations
The Business Operations team helps Square sellers manage their Order operations. We facilitate seller’s order workflows (fulfillment, cancellation etc) by providing them tools in Order Manager. Sellers go to the Order Manager for an omni-channel experience of managing orders no matter where it’s coming from: E-commerce stores, Kiosks, Food delivery partners.
As an iOS engineer on the Orders - Business Operations team, you’ll help design, build, and maintain a best-in-class Order Managing experience for Square Sellers by working closely with various teams across the company and with external partners.
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience with a B.S. or equivilent.
- Be proficient in Swift and/or Objective-C for development (we use both).
- Enjoy working on mobile apps at all levels – from networking up to user interfaces and whatever’s in between.
- Build high availability and highly resilient systems which can accept and accurately report payments no matter the network or device conditions.
- Collaborate with iOS, Android, and Server engineers to ship features.
- Work closely with product managers and designers to iterate on and define product scope and design.
- Respond to customer feedback to continuously improve our products.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible time off
- Learning and Development resources