Executive Assistant, Cash App
- Portland, OR
Square's Cash App Team is looking for a creative partner to join our Executive Assistant Team. Our Executive Assistants are essential team members who hold everything together - you will participate in wide-ranging, confidential, and strategic tasks to support Cash's goals and take our company to the next level. We are looking for candidates with a natural passion for learning, who enjoy taking on new challenges and projects, and who excel at being mindful of details. We value diverse backgrounds and "traditional" EA experience (if such a thing exists), and are hiring across multiple levels on the team.
- Provide reactive administrative support to ~2 Cash Teams, maintaining sensitive and complex priorities and requests, requiring coordination with both internal and external executives, partners, and EAs.
- Ready to step in and provide proactive, dedicated support to 2-3 Cash executives in 2021.
- No task is too small! Be an EA team player by assisting with meeting support, event planning, data collection and on-the-ground coordination.
- Manage projects simultaneously, identifying gaps, and taking ownership of projects; compile and prepare material and agendas for team meetings, such as all-hands presentations and events.
- Develop an understanding of the team and field requests from internal and external contacts, be available and approachable.
- Maintain relationships with partners to help support Cash programs and goals.
- 1+ years of relevant professional experience as an Executive Assistant, or commensurate experience in a similar function (Recruiting, HR, Event Planning, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience supporting a variety of different executives and teams.
- 2+ years of experience handling multiple administrative and executive support tasks and projects, and communicating with all types of personalities and team members.
- Appreciation for the challenges of supporting a growing team of diverse personalities and programs.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources