Integration Quality Analyst, Partnerships
- Atlanta, GA
The Partnerships Team oversees the end-to-end development and deployment of Square's Partnership strategy globally. This includes working with our product and platform teams to develop strategy and partner-facing experiences, developing relationships with partners, and accomplishing the deployment and ongoing growth of partnerships across multiple teams within Square. We are looking for an Integration Quality Manager to work with partners and teams to perform simple tests of partner integrations to Square APIs. You will have experience in 1) technical projects inside an enterprise organization, 2) managing many concurrent work streams with short timelines, and 3) coordinating with internal technical teams. You'll be comfortable dealing with external-facing technical projects, web application development basics, and repeatable processes. You will report to the Partner Development Lead, Greg McAllister.
- Perform quality assurance testing during the launch of integrations with partners of all sizes, including web application, API functionality, and usability components.
- Work with Product Management and Engineering teams to ensure integration quality and reduce launch blockers.
- Document integration issues and recommended solutions, reporting back to team members and partners.
- A career that shows success. On the Partnerships team, we're looking for motivated, mission-driven individuals who have shown that they have been successful in previous roles. Minimum of 2 years of experience in technical product and/or user testing
- Familiarity with web technologies like HTTP, HTML, APIs, and web services
- Experience working in Agile processes
- Experience working in technical organization
- Experience with Salesforce and Jira
- Experience in Partner Management or Account Management is a nice to have
- The desire to go above and beyond the task at hand
- A BA/BS or relevant experience
- A motivator of cross-functional team members, able to direct team members and external partners to achieve the defined strategy
- Passionate product-minded tinkerer focused on customer experience and goal accomplishment
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources