Senior Manager, Growth Analytics and Operations, Cash App
- San Francisco, CA
Loved by customers and pop culture, we’ve consistently held the top spot for finance in the App Store for many years, seeing more engagement with millions of followers across social media in a day than most brands see in a year. We are building an ecosystem to redefine the world’s relationship with money by making it universally accessible.
We want to hire the best talent regardless of location. Our employment model is distributed, offering the opportunity to collaborate with teams across the world in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, Sydney, and Melbourne.
Interested in learning more?
The Growth Analytics and Operations Senior Manager will be the Business team’s first full-time hire dedicated to business analytics, measurement, and insights. You will report to our Go-to-Market Business Lead.
- Lead Customer Lifecycle Analytics: Establish metrics, build dashboards, and track trends in customer acquisition, engagement, retention, and monetization. Develop business cases to influence the prioritization of high-impact opportunities.
- Partner with Cash App’s Sales, Marketing, and Product leads to analyze and synthesize the data required to launch, scale, and improve the efficiency of new and existing go-to-market programs (for example: performance marketing efficiency, channel attribution and lift measurement, sales and partnership proposals, ROI and reinvestment frameworks)
- Support the allocation and ROI measurement of Cash App’s Growth Budget including Customer Acquisition, Rewards, and Lifecycle Marketing incentives.
- Special Projects: Work with business and product teams to diagnose complex business problems and develop compelling, data-driven recommendations on miscellaneous high-impact, horizontal topics
- 7+ years of experience in a variety of analytical and impact-oriented roles such as consulting, finance, bizops, or growth; and 3+ years of experience working in a fast-paced and growing tech company
- Extensive data retrieval and analysis skills; rich experience finding and analyzing data to uncover insights. Expert-level abilities with data analytics tools and languages such as SQL, Tableau, Looker, and Excel are a must, and experience with data warehousing concepts and tools (e.g. ETL development, star and snowflake schema design) is a plus; be prepared for both a SQL and Excel modeling screen
- Comfort with ambiguity; demonstrated experience laying out and testing clear hypotheses, and solving problems without well-defined direction
- Ability to collaborate and influence effectively across different teams and departments
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding local guidelines.