Head of Go-To-Market Applications, Business Technology
- San Francisco, CA
The Head of Go to Market Applications defines and owns end-to-end applications and experiences to support Seller, Capital and Foundational needs. You will report into the Head of Business Technology.
You will partner with business leaders across Sales, Account Management, Customer Success, Partnership, & Counsel and support their business strategies by delivering appropriate technology solutions and a seamless end-to-end experience.You will manage a global team of product managers, BSA's and developers to create solutions to meet the growing needs of the business. You will be involved from creation of ideas till execution and delivery, and in this capacity will work with the tech teams in guiding them through best technology practices.
- Build relationships across departments and teams to build a community.
- Balance buy vs build and leverage 3rd party products such as Salesforce when possible
- Build full stack products to improve experiences when packaged solutions don't meet the needs.
- Build deep and trusted relationships with peer group and enterprise teams involved in sales, success, partnership, efficiency, and data programs
- Decompose high-level needs into Salesforce Platform capabilities
- Build the right transparency and governance model to share progress, successes and challenges
- Review investment spend to ensure understanding of target state and road maps.
- Mediate conflicting priorities to promote solutions.
- Identify duplication of efforts, functional and technical redundancy, and opportunities for shared
- 12+ years of managing and managing end-to-end platforms, using Salesforce as a preferred platform
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; or advanced degree
- Experience working with growing front-office sales teams
- Experience with Agile & TDD
- Experience in software tools and automation of development pipeline activities
- Experience working with customers, senior level personnel, team members, and your members
- Ability to work independently and as part of a global team
- Experience influencing Senior Executive team members
- Ability to work with a team of SMEs to assess needs, understand requirements, and syndicate solutions
- Be a trusted advisor to peers and LOB partners
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources