- St. Louis, MO
- Employees can work remotely
- Position open to remote: Yes
People are the lifeblood of any company and as a Technical Recruiter at Square, you'll identify uniquely amazing individuals to guide us forward. You will design and execute strategies to engage the world's best through many channels (social and professional networks, startup and entrepreneurial communities, etc.) and any other creative methods you can conceive. Throughout the entire process, you will provide an unparalleled experience, while serving as an advisor to candidates and internal partners alike.
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process, ensuring a high-quality, and custom candidate experience.
- Work with our hiring team's HRBP and EA partners to take a holistic approach in building each organization
- Partner with the broader recruiting team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes
- You will create and deploy unique sourcing strategies to bring in new team members. Thinking not just about short-term, but the long-term needs of our hiring teams.
- Work with our Compensation, I&D, Talent Programs, and People Analytics teams to ensure we take into account every component of an effective search.
- At least 5 years of full cycle technical recruiting experience. Experience building strategic partnerships with hiring teams and cross functional team members in order to uplevel your function.
- A solution oriented mindset. You see potential challenges as opportunities to learn and grow. A desire and aptitude in building organizations that take into account holistic team composition and long-term vision Experience building sourcing strategies that go beyond LinkedIn Recruiter
- 1+ years of experience working as a remote team member.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources