Customer Success Advocate, Cash App
- San Francisco, CA
Loved by customers and pop culture, we’ve consistently held the top spot for finance in the App Store for many years, seeing more engagement with millions of followers across social media in a day than most brands see in a year. We are building an ecosystem to redefine the world’s relationship with money by making it universally accessible.
We want to hire the best talent regardless of location. Our employment model is distributed, offering the opportunity to collaborate with teams across the world in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, Sydney, and Melbourne.
Interested in learning more?
This role will be based in San Francisco to start and will eventually require relocation to Salt Lake City, Utah. Relocation is mandatory, only apply if you are willing and able to relocate.
Cash App knows that great customer support is provided by both people and products. We are seeking a highly motivated and resourceful individual who is dedicated to providing world-class support by exceeding expectations through each interaction with Cash App customers. They will use their proximity to customers to identify issues that will continually improve the customer experience. The ideal candidate is a fiercely loyal advocate for our customers, a creative problem-solver, and a collaborative team member. This person is energized by working with people, while still being a strong independent worker.
- Effectively solve customer inquiries via phone, email
- Hold a high bar for Support when owning customer interactions
- Identify, document and follow up with engineers on product bugs and features
- Advocate for customers by identifying trends in issues and suggesting improvements to processes, policies and products
- Recognize errors and draft improvements to content in the external Support Center and internal documentation
- Collaborate with members of other teams to root out answers and be a resource to teammates
- Genuine curiosity about people and business, while possessing the ability to inspire passion in others
- Experience in direct customer or client-facing roles
- Interest in implementing feedback and dedicated to the improvement of your skills and work
- Strong organizational, analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Superb attention to detail
- The ability to quickly adapt to new situations and think on your feet
- Excellent time-management skills
- A desire to help people and improve the customer experience
- A passion for Square and customers engaging with Square products
- The ability to multi-task by navigating systems applications while driving resolutions with customers via phone support
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding local guidelines.