Lead Product Manager, Developer Platform
- San Francisco, CA
- Alternate Location: Seattle, United States
- Position open to remote: Yes
As Square is expanding to meet the needs of a broader seller base, Square's developer platform is core to our strategy. You will guide the articulation and delivery of our Developer Platform strategy.
You will be directly responsible for Square's developer product spanning every step of a developer's journey with Square. This includes the developer dashboard, our documentation site, developer tooling, and SDK's.
You are also responsible for growing the usage and monetization of Square's Developer Platform. To achieve our growth goals you will work with our go-to-market teams (Marketing, Sales, Account Management, Partnerships, Evangelism and Customer Success) to attract developers to Square. You will work with our executive leadership team and business leaders to hone and deliver on this explicit investment strategy. If you're looking to improve the growth and direction of a company, you will find this role compelling, challenging, and rewarding.
- Build the strategy for our Developer Platform
- Guide the tactics and delivery timelines for the work required to drive growth
- Work with our executive leadership team and leaders across products (Point of Sale, Capital), and organizations (Product, Marketing, Sales, and Support) to grow our active developer base.
- Develop industry-leading products that uniquely serve Square’s customers
- Manage and mentor a team of product managers to achieve personal and team goals
- Inspire your cross-functional peers to build a strong partnership in delivering excellent products and services
- Influence partners throughout Square to align resources and prioritization
- 8+ years experience shaping and driving important strategies that have shaped the investment portfolio of an organization
- Experience building developer products and ecosystems.
- Strong customer empathy and experience shaping product direction and execution based on customer needs
- Navigated product scale challenges in a rapidly growing environment
- Managed a high performing team that consistently achieves
- Developed industry-leading products that have gained a strong followership and product loyalty
- Served as an evangelist for a product group
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources