Amazon US Retail Partner Manager
- San Francisco, CA
Square builds common business tools in unconventional ways so more people can start, run, and grow their businesses. When Square started, it was difficult and expensive (or just plain impossible) for some businesses to take credit cards. Square made credit card payments possible for all by turning a mobile phone into a credit card reader. Since then Square has been building an entire business toolkit of both hardware and software products including Square Capital, Square Terminal, Square Payroll, and more. We’re working to find new and better ways to help businesses succeed on their own terms—and we’re looking for people like you to help shape tomorrow at Square.
We want employees to be able to reside where they feel most creative and productive. You will be part of an org and team that works across Pacific, Central and Eastern Time Zones.
In this role, you and your direct team will be based in the Pacific Standard time zone. This role is open to all people who can be effective partners with this team, including sharing and adjusting to typical working hours.
- Manage relationship with Amazon Vendor Manager and important decision makers at Amazon.
- Bring traffic to Square's product pages by managing Amazon Advertising search and display campaigns.
- Ensure Square product pages are optimized with most relevant content and assets.
- Report internally on performance and value of Amazon Marketing campaigns and price promotions.
- Partner with Supply/Demand teams on new product launches and weekly forecasting.
- Work with Hardware Analytics to use data and insights to make decisions.
- Align with Product Marketing on strategies to improve acquisition through Amazon.
- Work with hardware operations for ongoing retail program maintenance and new product launches.
- Identify creative opportunities to improve discovery for Square products.
- Manage retail marketing budget to ensure campaigns are return on investment positive and achieve intended results.
- 7+ years business to business sales, account management or retail marketing experience, preferably with Amazon or other large format retailers.
- An analytical, structured thought process with the ability to assess business opportunities and marketing campaign performance.
- Successfully launched products at new and existing retailers
- The ability to keep colleagues, team members and other partners aligned ABA or relevant experience
- Ability to travel once safe (20%)
- Outstanding people, sales, and relationship-building skills
- A proven ability to get things done, manage your time and prioritize for impact
- The ability to operate autonomously while collaborating with others
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources