Compliance Program Manager, Square Financial Services
- Holladay, UT
About Square Financial Services
From day one, we've aimed to create economic empowerment for all businesses. We're now taking the next step by creating banking specifically for small businesses. Our bank is expected to launch in 2021, offering small business loans and deposit products. You’ll be on the forefront of creating a bank that allows for all businesses to thrive. We can’t wait to see your ideas come to life.
We are looking for a Compliance Program Manager for Square Financial Services to manage our Compliance Program through product marketing and development, monitoring and testing, and policy management. You will support business and compliance operations by providing regulatory guidance and ensuring the enactment of policies and procedures to sufficiently address laws and regulations such as CAN-SPAM, ECOA/Reg B, EFTA/Reg E, FACTA, FCRA/Reg V, GLBA/Reg P, SCRA, TILA/Reg Z, TISA/Reg DD, and others. You will report directly to the Chief Compliance Officer.
- Help build a new dynamic Compliance Management System (CMS) that drives sustainable Bank Compliance success.
- Stay current on all applicable federal and state laws and regulations and relevant regulatory guidance.
- Monitor and report on the Bank's system of internal controls.
- Work with regulatory exams and internal audits and achieve results that fix identified gaps and deficiencies.
- Create monthly and periodic reports for the Board of Directors related to compliance program management.
- Review marketing, advertising, disclosures, and customer scripts for regulatory compliance
- Support audits and exams of the CMS
- Assist with vendor management oversight for outsourced compliance services
- Provide guidance in resolving customer complaints related to compliance matters.
- Keep compliance training up to date to accommodate changes in products, customers, risks, and regulatory requirements
- Take ownership of special projects as the bank expands into new products and services
- 4-year undergraduate degree (minimum)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in compliance management and administration in one of the following areas: commercial banking, consumer protection laws, or commercial/consumer lending
- Familiarity with compliance management concepts (e.g., COSO, 3 Lines of Defense)
- Ability to develop and implement new policies, strategies, and work processes across multiple operational units and business affiliates
- Ability to understand and communicate legal and regulatory concepts and convert them into relevant, practical business requirements
- Excellent oral and technical writing skills
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources