Creative Program Manager, Creative Studio
- San Francisco, CA
As the Creative Program Manager, you will manage the strategic development and the daily tactical execution of a variety of creative programs. This is a role within Square's Creative team and will help us develop the way we scale our team and operations globally. You will report to the Program Management lead and work with Marketing, Product, and Creative leads, on both consumer and business facing products, across a variety of channels and markets. You will have one creative coordinator reporting directly to you. It is your responsibility to ensure delivery of excellent work on time and on brief while helping the team meet expectations.
- Help determine strategic programs that improve the team's processes, infrastructure, and workflows. As a partner to the Creative Leads, you'll identify potential issues and develop solutions, lead road-map discussions, and help create the runway to scale and meet our partners' needs.
- Manage multiple active and upcoming projects by defining scope, timelines, milestones, resource needs, budgets, and deliverables. You'll track progress, understand requirements, and communicate status to project stakeholders.
- Partner with creative leadership, marketers, and project managers to resource plans and managing multiple project workflows.
- Be the point person to promote communication of creative project status – both inside and outside the creative organization. Among other things, this will include project status and progress, documenting action items, following up with owners on commitments, and ensuring expectations are understood.
- Cultivate and manager relationships with team members in marketing, product, and engineering to guarantee a smooth operational process and successful project delivery. Partner with external contributors and agencies.
- Be the heart and soul of the creative team with an understanding of each person's strengths and bandwidth. You'll coordinate work reviews and promote a culture that encourages creative excellence.
- 5 years experience as a project manager, program manager, or producer either in a design firm, ad agency, or a part of an in-house creative team.
- Experience with scoping, budgeting, and project planning
- Skills in industry standard Project Management software, workflows and tool sets
- People management experience including delegating tasks and providing mentorship
- Experience implementing new processes at scale within creative teams
- An affinity for creating culture for product and design communities, and bringing people close together
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources