- St. Louis, MO
We're looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to support our team of recruiters. At Square recruiting coordinators are important partners to our recruiting team and the recruiting process. You will be a Square ambassador and liaison between our candidates and company. Lastly, ensure that every candidate has the best possible experience beginning to end.
- Be one of the first faces and names that candidates see. Make them feel welcome, delighted, informed and taken care of. Manage all coordination of interviews virtually and onsite. It'll often be across time zones, require travel, and both interviewers and candidates will have questions for you! Partner with your RC teammates to help each other out.
- Don't assume because something is the way it is, it's the way it has to be. Offer ideas to refine our processes and improve upon existing programs. Take on projects of impact to the candidate experience.
- A human-centric approach to your work. You want to be a resource for candidates, recruiters, and interviewers.
- A mind geared toward logistics. You can crank on scheduling requests. You put your feet in the shoes of both the candidates and the interviewers to think of everything.
- Time management skills that help you handle it all.
- Polished written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on being clear, and friendly.
- A desire to build the Square team and expand the knowledge of recruiting.
- Adept ability to be flexible.
- You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. Hundreds of candidates each month? No prob!
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources