Operations Data Analyst, Square Capital
- New York, NY
The Capital Operations Team works with product and engineering teams to help roll out new changes to our existing Square Capital products and we are the main contact for credit reviews on new product launches.
As an Operations Data Analyst on the Capital Team, you will be responsible for understanding open-ended business problems by analyzing and interpreting a wealth of data about our products, work-flow, and customers. You'll partner with our Operations Leads to support their data needs and play an integral part in our ability to innovate.
- Create and maintain tools to ensure a metrics-driven Operations Team (building dashboards for Operations Team and cross-functional stakeholders to self-serve)
- Evaluate data of established procedures to provide workflow recommendations and communicate operational achievements
- Assess team and agent level performance across multiple Operations Team functions (Customer Success, Credit, Servicing, and Collections). Based on analysis, provide recommendations to improve the effectiveness of the various functions.
- Provide analysis and support to ad hoc requests including investigative analysis of new and existing trends and reporting from cross functional business partner
Participate in ongoing training to maintain current knowledge of BSA/AML and perform BSA/AML duties as required by job function.
- At least 4 years of data analysis/ business intelligence experience
BA/BS (statistics, business, data management, or related field preferred)
Ability to analyze large, complex data sets
Strong SQL skills
Experience querying/reporting via SQL (Snowflake)
Familiarity with Google sheets
Ability to work independently on unstructured problems
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources