Web Experience Manager
- San Francisco, CA
Square is looking for a data-driven Web Experience Manager (WEM) to join our Ecosystem Discovery platform team. We are looking for a candidate who has experience planning and overseeing international websites. A Web Experience Manager functions as a center of excellence for web content creation and optimization. You will work with marketers, product managers, creatives, SEO, and developers to produce compelling online experiences for all markets outside of the United States.
You will manage success metrics (conversion, revenue, task completion, customer satisfaction, and others) for your assigned international markets. You will also support go-to-market planning for new markets that Square may enter. You'll do this through a data-informed process and by partnering with a platform team to build a long-term strategy.
Finally, you'll be a "product owner" for your assigned territories. You will work with important international marketing and product partners to understand their goals and prioritize web projects based on overall impact and understanding of marketing plans.
- Unify teams to ensure that key marketing web experiences are implemented in your assigned territories
- Create reporting dashboards to analyze site performance data and report findings to international partners
- Oversee the performance of web experiences in your assigned territories
- Understand the end-to-end process for international content creation including localization
- Build web experimentation to improve key site metrics Conduct qualitative research studies to understand the behaviors unique to your international markets
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of international web management experience with an understanding of how to create web content for foreign markets and are comfortable working in a multilingual team
- Experience identifying core site experiences, target audiences and product opportunities to create compelling site information architecture Experience transforming market-specific content into scalable go-to-market templates
- Working knowledge of front-end and back-end web development, CMS, and web design
- Project management experience
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources